By Annette Conway, PRO Robe Rockets
Our U10 Boys begin their indoor Pella league this Friday 21st October in the Lakeside Sports and Fitness Centre. There is a charge of €10 to cover court rental which is payable on arrival on Friday 21st. There will be 8 teams participating in the League and our U10 Coaches have assigned a coach to each team to nurture team identity and encourage a consistent coaching message week on week.Please consult team sheet and schedule to determine what time your son will be playing each week.
U10 Pella Teams
To ensure the smooth running of the League;
– Please ensure that your son arrives 10 minutes before scheduled kick-off time to allow coach to organise the team.
– Games have to start and finish on time to facilitate the four games in the allotted two hours. Therefore, having dropped your son 10 minutes before scheduled kick-off, he will be ready for pick-up 40 minutes later.
– If your son cannot attend on any day please text Des May on 087 6899444 so that we can arrange a substitute if necessary.
– Runners and gum shields mandatory.
– Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times upstairs in the Lakeside Sports and Fitness Centre.
See Pella in action in below; Copyright: www.pella.ie
Pella format and rules: