Dave Conway, secretary andf the Robe Rockets, circulated a newsletter to parents of all Rockets members during the week – the contents are below.
Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather during the Easter Holidays. Just a quick mail to update you on some changes for Robe Rockets.
Robe Rockets is going from strength to strength, it is a positive sign for the future of our club and our recent participation in the St Patrick’s Day parade earned us “an Honourable Mention award".
COLLECTION / DROP OFF
We have on average 88 children from age 5 to 10 years attending training on a weekly basis. With this in mind and to ensure the safety of all children attending we are making changes in relation to the dropping off and collection of children for training with immediate effect from this Saturday 11th April 2015.
All children MUST BE;
– dropped off by a Parent/Adult to the designated area outside the dressing rooms to register attendance.
– Collected by a Parent/Adult from the designated area outside the dressing rooms from their Coach after training.
PLEASE NOTE NO CHILD will be allowed to enter OR exit the pitch from other than the designated area.
We actively encourage your cooperation with this matter and to promote this rule with your child/children ahead of training this weekend. This will be enforced strictly; NO EXCEPTIONS and all other exits will be off limits.
All training will start at 9.30am. The end times have been staggered to avoid congestion at collection time.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN FINISHING TIMES FOR TRAINING:
– U6 and U8 Girls and Boys training time will finish at 10.30am
– U10 Girls and Boys training will NOW finish at 10.40am
COACHES CONTACT DETAILS
List of Coaches and contact number for your records:
– U6 Boys David Conway 086 8598144; Alan Flannery 087 9636486; Donal McCormack 087 6611137
– U8 Boys Padraic Delaney 086 2205478; Colm Jennings 087 991 3684
– U10 Boys Des May 087 6899444; John Gilrane 087 6996135
– U8 Girls Pat Gallagher; Elaine Macken; Declan O Loughlin 087 2063863
– U10 Girls Mick Bradley 087 2654807; Aidrienne Gleeson 086 1260136
Please ensure that your son/daughter brings their mouth guard to all training sessions, this is compulsory.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct for players and Parents/Guardians. This will follow in separate email.
Emma Jennings has been appointed ladies officer and will lead moves to establish a ladies football club in Ballinrobe. She will work closely with the club executive over the coming months to explore the best ways of setting up the club.
CLUB DESIGNATED OFFICER
Alan Flannery is the Club Designated Person; he is responsible for dealing with any concerns about the protection of children in the Club. This is part of child protection within our club.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation this will ensure the continued enjoyment and safety of our Robe Rockets.
Yours in Football
Declan O’Loughlin David Conway
Robe Rockets Robe Rockets
Leave a Reply