Great turnout tonight. 18 of our 20. Some long faces when Motivation Weight Management revealed target weights and food plans! Great training session afterwards led by Brian Golden and Keith McTigue.
We train again Thursday and Friday nights. Both 8.30, meet at Lakeside Sports and Leisure Centre. Friday night is indoors – circuits. Sunday morning, 10 in the Green.
Picture & Video Gallery
Created with flickr slideshow.
Results & Reports
GAA News Feeds
Here are some GAA news from RTE and GAA News Feeds:
- GAA insists plan to redevelop Cusack Stand still on ice (GAA)
- 'Wait and see' approach to cynical play not good enough (GAA)
- Kilkenny native Mullally takes the reins in Carlow (GAA)
- No plans to proceed with expansion of Cusack Stand (The GAA - Latest News)
- Michael McShane appointed Tyrone Senior Hurling Manager (The GAA - Latest News)
- Michael Darragh Macauley retires from intercounty football (The GAA - Latest News)