29ú Lúnasa 2014
Supporters urged to arrive early for Kerry-Mayo Semi-Final Replay
Supporters attending Saturday’s GAA Football All-Ireland Championship semi-final replay between Kerry and Mayo at the Gaelic Grounds (Páirc na nGael) are strongly advised to travel early with turnstiles open from 3pm (throw-in 5pm).
Supporters can avail of pre-match entertainment from the Artane Band at 4.15pm, while supporters will also get the opportunity to meet with GAA Mascot Fionn and get some #NothingBeatsBeingThere photos.
A limited number of tickets remain on sale, with tickets available for purchase from selected Supervalu and Centra stores and from the ground. Those collecting pre-purchased tickets are advised to arrive early at the Gaelic Grounds.
Road Closures/ diversions will be likely to apply from 2pm onwards at the following locations;
· Ennis Rd. at its junction with Ivan’s Cross – traffic will be diverted to Northern Ring Road and towards Clonmacken
· Ennis Rd. at its junction with Sarsfield Bridge – traffic will be diverted along Clancy Strand. O’Callaghan Strand will be closed off to traffic.
· Condell Road/ Lower Shelbourne Road – traffic will not be permitted to travel onto North Circular Road or onto Shelbourne Road.
· Shelbourne Road/ Hassetts Cross – no traffic will be permitted to travel up Shelbourne Road
· Old Cratloe Road at its junction with Mayorstone Drive
· Old Cratloe Road at its junction with Mayorstone Upper
· Old Cratloe Road at its junction with Mayorstone Upper & LIT Roundabout (Merval Pk)
Road Closures/ diversions will be likely to apply from 3pm onwards at the following locations;
· Coonagh Roundabout – Closed to all inbound traffic from 3pm. Divert onto the Condell Road for Parking in City Centre.
Supporters can park on and off street, in and adjacent to Limerick City Centre, and are advised to allow ample time to walk to the Gaelic Grounds. Special off street match parking tariffs including overnight parking will be available at City Centre car parks. Disabled Parking will be available at the Ryan Hotel Ennis Road Limerick. Match attendants are advised that obstructive vehicle parking will be subject to tow-away operations.
Q Park Match Day Parking Deal
There is a pre-book online matchday offer for Kerry v Mayo on Saturday in Q-Park Harvey’s Quay Car park (over Dunnes) And Q-Park Mounth Kenneth Henry St. (Beside Limerick city Hotel/formally Jury’s) of €5 for 24 hrs parking when you book on -line at www.q-park.ie
City Center Car Parks:
There are a number of other city center car parks available, including the following;
· Arthurs Quay
· Howleys Quay
· Steamboat Quay, Dock Road
· Cornmarket Square
· Thomas St.
· Cruises St.
· Thomas St.
· Limerick Institute of Technology
Park and Ride Facilities:
Park and Ride facilities are available from the following locations:
· Woodlands Hotel, Adare
· Radisson Hotel, Ennis Road
· Kilmurray Lodge Hotel on the old Dublin Road
· West County Hotel, Ennis
· Dirty Nelly’s Pub, Bunratty
Leave a Reply