- CONGRATS: Well done Alan Murphy on the two major awards you received in Westport on Saturday night last. He certainly did the club proud. And we wish Alan and Lorraine the very best on December 30th, when they get married. Luckily, he will be available for the St Stephen’s Day game (see belowJ) More on Alan’s successes HERE
- THE PULL: The club is promoting the play The Pull in Ballinrobe Community School on Friday, December 28th, at 7.30pm. Tickets cost €10 each. This is a big night out to celebrate the end of 2012 and there will be a post-show get-together in McGreal’s Bar, Abbey St, afterwards. We have assembled a team of ‘power sellers’ who have tickets – you can find out who they are here, and more details on The Pull HERE. The Pull (written and, dare we say it, ‘starring’ Liam Horan and John Corless) is loosely based on our own club truck pull a year and a half ago, which you can also watch on video HERE
This event is a major fund-raiser for the club, so all support is welcome. Any member who can sell tickets can contact John Culhane (treasurer), Alan Flannery (chairman) or Donal McCormack (community officer).
- ST STEPHEN’S DAY GAME: It’s the clash of the Titans, the one they all want to see, the Ballinrobe GAA Club St Stephen’s Day game. More detail are available HERE. The game is at 1.30pm, and there’s video analysis afterwards in Art’s Bar.
- REPORTS & RESULTS: You can listen to reports of virtually all of our competitive games in 2012 here: http://bit.ly/Hts42v. We have some other boos that are not part of our Report sequence – you can listen to those here.
- CLUB COMMUNICATION POINTS: You can now follow club news on a number of social media platforms:
i. Public Folder – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4enieii5w966gk/CELRpI4frY
ii. Twitter – @ballinrobegaa
iii. Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/BallinrobeGAAFanPage
iv. Audioboo – http://audioboo.fm/BallinrobeGAA
v. Google Calendar – access this via our club website, or through our email for this Calendar, email@example.com. Overall, the club site – www.ballinrobegaaclub.com – is maintained up to date so it’s a good place to look for news.