This has just been circulated to GAA clubs in Co. Mayo – given that we have enjoyed a famous trip to Clare Island in 2012, it might be something worth considering…
My name is Eugene O Toole.
I am writing to you in my capacity as secretary of Inishturk Island GAA club.
You may or may not be familiar with our small club situated off the west Mayo coast.
We are not a registered club but are affiliated with Mayo GAA county board.
In the last five years we have redeveloped our pitch and built new dressing rooms.
However, due to the economic situation in the country, most of our players no longer reside on the island and our GAA grounds are not used as much as we would like.
With this in mind we have decided to offer our facilities to other clubs throughout the country.
We have put together an all-in package of ferry/accommodation/meals etc which would be aimed at all age groups and all clubs including hurling, camogie and ladies.
I would be very grateful if you could forward this email on to your club officers and club managers.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me at any stage.
Picture & Video Gallery
Created with flickr slideshow.
Results & Reports
GAA News Feeds
Here are some GAA news from RTE and GAA News Feeds:
- Unity to the fore as Desmond & Kerry play waiting game (GAA)
- GPA ask GAA to take cynical play motion off the table (GAA)
- Injury forces Tyrone's Harry Loughran to retire at 26 (GAA)
- Covid-19 update: No onfield activity until Easter at the earliest (The GAA - Latest News)
- Annual Congress 2021: The Motions Explained (The GAA - Latest News)
- Rennes GAA extend the hand of friendship to refugees (The GAA - Latest News)